I've only got another

Annnnndddddd....I'm back

Short interuption in updates there, just getting Jo and the boys ready for their Holiday.

So, last couple of days...what have I achieved?

Well......no goals completed, but a few more are just a little closer. For starters I spoke to my mother this afternoon, and I'm off down to visit her next weekend (hmmm wonder if I can count that as one of the 10 things I'd normally say no to? ;) just kidding Ma). As you can tell from the pictures appearing on the side I am getting a bit more into my photographs, and been learning a fair bit about facepainting too.

Everything else has been kind of plodding along, but the next few weeks promise to be rather productive when it comes to crossing things off the list.....keep an eye out for more updates ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers