I've only got another

Day 2......

...and I'm getting organised. The Blog is up and running (tis this thing you are reading!), the list is complete and organised, and to top it off I have set up a savings account and transferred the first £15 (for the 3 tasks so far completed).

It has just struck me though that I may need to be more careful in how quickly I do these tasks, I could quite easily dash headlong into them and tackle as many as i can as soon as I can, but then that would leave me with nothing to look forward to, and also would get rather expensive.

I have also made a decision. Although these tasks are to be achieved over 1001 days, I have decided that I will call an end to the challenge if I ever get to the stage where all I have left are per week/per month challenges as by that point they should be habitual rather than challenges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers