I've only got another

2 weeks seems like a long time

Jo has been away for 2 weeks on holiday. Odd statement to start a blog post with, but it is surprising how much difference that has made. It's like I've had my focus taken away.

I miss her very much, but on the plus side I have had more time with the Playstation (i'm going to pay for that when she reads it)

My schedule has been kind of mashed, starting back to my old job, trying to pack my stuff for when i move, taking advantage of the lack of kids to do some spring cleaning for Jo, and I will freely admit, this has been pushed to the back of my mind.

I still managed to complete the tasks thanks to my reminders (with the exception of posting my weekly pictures, but thats only cos i killed the camera and couldn't find the charger for it - sorted now though) and over the last couple of weeks I have been in touch with so many people from my past it has been uplifting. It was good to catch up with old flames and even make new friends to boot, but when all is said and done, I'm looking forward to Jo's return on Sunday, the last couple of weeks, whilst fun and busy, i just seem to have been  bouncing from pillar to post, and besides, It's much better snuggling up to Jo than to the cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers