I've only got another

What a week....

Missed out an update about last Saturday. Lovely lunch at Nandos, then as we walked out and passed the cinema, now I'm a bit fussy about films, I don't like to watch something unless i know what it's about, so when Jo suggested watching a film I perused the boards to see what I recognised. Alas, the film we both wanted to see was not starting for another hour, then something strange happened, Jo suggested going to see the next film to start, so we did. Tis odd walking into a cinema and asking for 2 tickets to the next film, even when you have heard nothing about it at all. It was definitely fun to do, and not something I'd have done normally. We ended up seeing "The Invention of Lieing" starring Ricky Gervais....well it was certainly a film. Nothing special I'm afraid, funny in a few places and generally watchable.

An afternoon of Hickory Steak Pizza, fun and games on the Playstation and an evening of good beers and nice food certainly rounded the day off well though. Only strange part was having a glass placed in front of me containing a thick liquid that tasted of Venos cough syrup. It was....drinkable...but not quite my cup of tea, apparently it was Sambucca and tasted of liquorice. Thanks Jo for introducing me to an alcoholic alternative Covonia ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers