I've only got another

this is what i think happened.....



wow, what a couple of weeks.

Main thing I've got done is moving house. I am now in my new place (pictures will follow soon, honest). Spent last weekend loading, driving and unpacking a van, eating good food and drinking with friends on Saturday night, Sunday was back to the van and Sunday evening was spent gratuitously laughing at Eddie Izzard.....was a good weekend.

Alas since then I've been "under the weather" with what may have been a piggy related illness. I've been tired and easily confused (easier than normal anyway) for the last week, so I've kind of lost track of what I've been up to, but I'll do my best to cover what i can remember.

I'm classing the "explore Barnsley town centre" task as done, as I had to nip in for something the other day, on my own, and managed to take the shortest route to the 4 shops i tried. Didn't find what I as after, but was well chuffed on my way home that I knew my way around.

Whilst on my way to Barnsley I also happened across and old gent struggling to carry a TV across a car park, whilst balancing his walking stick on top of the box. I offered to help and carried the TV the rest of the way over the car park so he could get a taxi, which covers my Random Act of Kindness....don't get me wrong though, I would have done it even if it wasn't a challenge.

At some point I have helped to drink a bottle of Chianti, now I can't remember what it tasted like, or even drinking it, but there was an empty bottle in the kitchen, so I can only assume Jo and I enjoyed it as it was empty.

If I remember any more I'll let you know ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers