I've only got another

Sofas, Steps and Strange bits of meat

Friday 16th. Ooooooh sofas delivered today, many thanks to Jo, Bear and Leah for getting them into the house for me, from the sounds of it the delivery men were less than useful. The front room looks great now, just needs the TV in now.

Bear being a wonder at woodwork has had a look at the back steps and a plan has been formulated, so somepoint in the not too distant future, I'll be sorting out a lovely set of wooden steps to make life easier wen trying to get into the back garden.

Alas, as my house only contains sofas at the moment my hospitality was sadly lacking, so we retired to Jo's for coffee and food. Jo is the only person I know who can come up with a huge continental spread of absolutley gorgeous things from "stuff she has lying about". It was a good evening of food and laughter, and I'm looking forward to next weekend even more now, been a long time since we had a proper good laugh with Bear and Leah. Oh and i tried Bresaola, for those of you who don't know, it's an Italian air dried beef, and it's nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers