I've only got another

Who knew buying a house could be so complicated

Wow, not posted much recently, 2 reasons; firstly I completed on my new house last Friday, so a lot of my time last week was spent fretting and organising everything to do with the purchase, and secondly, Jo's came back from Tunisia last weekend, so I've been spending time with her and the boys.

The new house does mean I have made a start on a fair few of my tasks though. As I'm packing I am being really thorough on my sorting, so lots of stuff is going to charity shops. Plus I've sorted out some of my insurances, just a couple more to do. I spent this morning at the house measuring up for new furniture, and also trying to figure out how I can replace the back steps.

Alas it appears one of my tasks may not be possible. I have put down to redecorate, but looking at the house....nothing needs doing. I need a new carpet for the living room but that's it. I put the task in with the intention that when I bought a house I would need to do something, but I have been very lucky in finding one that I like as it is. So I've decided to leave the task in, but uncompleted. Who knows what the next 968 days will bring.

Still cracking on with the weekly and monthly tasks, hopefully now I have the house sorted (and once I have finished moving all of my belongings) I will be able to start takling some of the more "interesting" challenges.

As a little cheat, the photos I have taken this week are the ones of my new house ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers