I've only got another

Timmy and the Train (A Body on the Line)

Saturday 17th October, 7:30, Sheffield City Hall.....Tim Minchin......what a laugh, this man is soooo funny, was slightly disapointed at the lack of 'new' material (admitadley a lot of it wasn't on his old DVD but has been around for a bit) and also that he didn't play any of my favourite songs (except for "take your canvas bags....") but the man is a genius on the Piano, and his songs are hilarious. I was laughing all the way through and we had a great time, I was singing at one point too...in public, but as everyone else was too, I can't count that. One comedy show down, 5 more to go.

I was working in Leeds on Saturday, helping out at an event at the Leeds Central Library, was good fun, if a little hectic. There was no way I was going to trapise into Leeds in my car (traffic would be murder and I couldn't afford the parking fees) so I got the train in. It was an eventful journey, firstly delayed as the train in front wasn't going anywhere as the security men had to remove a passenger who was refusing to pay, and then the train had to stop as it came into Leeds whilst the driver reported a body next to the tracks and waited for the police to arrive....yes I did say body, and as yet I have no idea if it was alive or dead, or even a real body or a mannequin. I was in two minds whether to count that as my "go for a trip on a train" or not, but than i thought, it's not really a trip is it? so i'll leave that for another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers